2 dic 2016

Please Let's Talk

Dear Sir,

I am Paul Smith and work with Smith and Associates Real Estate, Tampa Florida United States of America. We have a deceased client who died and left a huge estate, he bears the same surname with you.

Since his death I have received several letters from the Bank where he deposited the fund before his death, to provide his next of kin or any of his relatives who can make claim to the funds before the end of the year or the Bank will be left with no option than to confiscate the fund and turn the money back to the state as it has been marked unclaimed. I have conducted my personal search to see if I can make contact with any of his relatives but without success, it is in the course of my effort that I have to contact you.

I have closely checked and since you bear the same surname with my deceased client it will be better to present you as the next of kin and the right beneficiary of the funds in the account. I will provide you with all the necessary legal backing that is required until this money is paid out to you, and then we shall share it based on our agreement.

Do respond quick if you are interested or should you need further clarification because we have no much time left.

Regards,

Paul Smith
Principal Partner
Smith & Associates Real Estate
Tampa Florida, U.S.A

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

gracias por visitarnos, y participar